Creu Cymru Members’ Confererence 2018 – Thursday 12 April – Maesmawr Hall Hotel
At this year’s Conference there will be an important opportunity for you to engage with us to tell us your views on how best Creu Cymru represents you, offers you the most relevant CPD opportunities and delivers for all engaged in the sector.
The draft agenda below demonstrates our determined purpose. We look forward to welcoming you all to Maesmawr Hall Hotel on 12 April.
The focus for the Conference will be on how we can:
- Best meet the principal challenges facing the sector.
- Continue to deliver priority activities for Members.
- Create a sustainable and secure operational structure for Creu Cymru.
- Jude Henderson, Director of FST, Federation of Scottish Theatres.
- Rowan Matthiessen, SPAN Arts – talking about the outreach work they’re doing with the ‘Cheefrul Project’.
- Taking Flight Theatre Company – talking about their access work and inclusive theatre work, Creu Cymru has been linking with them through the hynt scheme.
Please contact Yvonne on email@example.com or phone 01970 822 222 to register your attendance at the conference.