Your membership helps us to create a vibrant and resilient performing arts sector in Wales.
As a member of Creu Cymru you will be part of a network of over 100 professional performing arts organisations and individuals throughout Wales.
Creu Cymru provides the following services and benefits to its membership:
- Advocacy: Representing the Welsh Performing Arts Sector to the Welsh Government, Arts Council of Wales and other stakeholders and policymakers.
- Tailored training and development opportunities, which are heavily subsidised for Creu Cymru Members
- Ongoing communication, information and advice services and online resources
- A range of capacity building projects such as Llaw / Hand, Survivors, Inventive Promoters Group, Dance Across Wales and the Audience Experience Programme.
- Regular sector wide opportunities to network such as the Monthly Mingle.
- Membership Meetings – A range of networking meetings looking at collaborative projects, information sharing and networking.
- Hynt – Hynt is the national access scheme and is an ACW initiative that Creu Cymru manages on their behalf. 19,599 hynt members have now signed up on the scheme across Wales
- Annual Conference and AGM inviting industry leaders to present, share learning and provoke practice and platform for members to showcase their own projects and expertise
- Go & See – providing opportunities for members to Go & See work, attend training courses, Festivals (including Edinburgh) – which will benefit the public that attends their organisation.
- Opportunity for staff to participate in the Leading the Change project looking at developing future leaders in the arts in Wales.
- Access the Arts to Arts board bank – supporting those who want to expand their boards and those who wish to serve on them.
- Through our Ally for Change Partnership with Inc Arts, members will be able to access their own partnership at a discounted rate.